Thursday, July 27, 2006

Coming soon, to a bathhouse near you...


So, I'm watching "Oprah" a couple days ago. I see a guy who looks familiar (never a good sign on a talk show) and he was confessing - passionately - about being a former drug addict and sex worker.

When they shot some "on location" footage for this episode, I saw a place that looked familiar. He was telling O about this bathhouse he went to (and described in great, salacious detail -- complete with footage!) to have anonymous sex with men for money. All well and good; I've heard this on Springer. But I notice something familiar in the footage: it's half a block from my apartment.

Hel-lo!

Then I hear him say he lives in Philadelphia now, and, well, there ya go. Bob's yer uncle.

It warmed my heart to see a shot of my building rising up above this filthy den of sin. I should have called Mom, to tell her to turn on the TV.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I would hav called my Mom, for sure. I like to shock her.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Neurontin and wellbutrin bridal gowns jackets Counter nexium over Pants made of fish Xenical hydrocodone jobs in clarksville tennessee blogs + babe high school hot pussy fucking Can you find parts for isuzu engine State of pa nursing board approved online courses ambien without persciption Bmw hydrogen cars Pamela anderson desnuda gratis

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home