Thursday, July 27, 2006

Crossing Lances (with Reichen)


One of the members of N Sync , Lance Bass, has come out. This "sensational news" is spraying all over Blogland, but I say, "good on ya, mate."

With all the pressure of being in the closet, no wonder he wanted to take that space flight -- just to get away.

He's quoted in People as being in a "very stable" relationship with model-actor-Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl. A guy with that many dashes in his name could be an Amazing Race. Why is it that celebrities date other celebs? And if Lance had to go that way, I'd rather Ricky Martin was his beau.

Ah well, one closet at a time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Well, I, for one, am missing you, Wilde.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Snap said...

THANKS! Takin' the Summer off (and secretly posting on my alternate blog!) -- thanks tho!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:08 PM  
Blogger Snap said...

wilddddddddddddddde

9:47 AM  
Blogger Snap said...

88888888888888

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother rеcοmmended I ωould possibly lіκe this blog.
Не uѕed to bе tοtally гight.
Τhis put uρ аctuаllу madе my day.
Yоu cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my site ... reputation management

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home