Monday, July 24, 2006

Freddie Krueger


Just woke up from one of those nightmares that stays with you even after you get out of bed. Shortness of breath, headache, disorientation. And no, that is not my usual state. Ha ha.

In it, I was driving around all night with no directions, it was dark, raining. Even stranger: I don't drive. I mean I can, it's just that I haven't in years and don't have a car. I lived in Manhattan for 13 years and then moved to another place where I can walk, 24/7.

I kept asking people for directions and they weren't any help ( Hello? "Wiz of Oz"?), no, I think it was more like "Nightmare on Elm Street," because I felt an ominous sense of doom and wanted to wake up.

When I finally came around and put my feet on the floor, I realized that rent is due in a week and I am tapped out. Now, that's enough anxiety to call up anyone's inner Freddie...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home